PE & Sports Premium 2017 / 2018
Mini Kicks has worked successfully in school in the past, so we have continued with this provision. Every child in school participates in a session with a Mini Kicks coach every week and there are two after school clubs for children to attend free of charge. There is a scheme of work in place for teachers to access to enhance their PE teaching skills through assessments so teachers can track progress in PE and inform end of year reports.
Spending 2017 / 2018
|Mini Kicks Provision
|Play Equipment Repairs
Plans for 2018 / 2019
- Continue Mini Kicks Provision
- Staff CPD
- Support 'Active Challenge'
- Develop sports competition with other Rossington schools
- Carry out an ‘Active week’
- Replace damaged and worn sports equipment