About Our School
School Uniform & P.E Kit
Our School Uniform is:
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Grey skirt or pinafore
- White or blue polo shirts
- Royal blue sweater or cardigan (with or without logo)
- Black shoes- preferably velcro or shoes with fasteners other than laces that your child can fasten independently.
- Summer wear – girls can wear blue checked summer dresses, boys can wear grey shorts.
Children should come to school in their PE kits on PE days. Teachers will inform parents which days these are at the beginning of each year.
PE kits must be:
- plain white t-shirt,
- plain black, blue or grey shorts, leggings or joggers
- school jumper or cardigan
- black trainers
No logos except on trainers.
- Parents are requested to remove children’s earrings for PE sessions, this is to ensure your child’s safety.
We have a rail of ‘Pre-Loved’ school uniform in reception which is available to anyone who needs it. Please feel free to help yourself.
School uniform can be purchased online from Cliffs Schoolwear via http://www.schoolwearsolutions.com
Name labels are available here