Our school is a small society in which we aim to provide a happy and caring environment.Our expectations are therefore for the children to become morally aware, to respect themselves, their peers and adults and to exercise self-control and good manners.
The children are positively encouraged to channel any aggression and to develop a sense of self esteem, feel useful and wanted. Our overall aim being to help children towards becoming responsible, rational, independent, caring and polite adults.
We ask that children in school follow the Golden Rules:
- Listen carefully.
- Follow directions.
- Work quietly and do not disturb others who are working.
- Look after everything in and around school.
- Work and play safely.
And for the grown-ups:
- We are a non-smoking site.
- Bikes, scooters, etc, should be pushed not ridden over the playground by either adults or children.
- Dogs are not allowed on the premises, even on leads.
- Parking is a problem outside school and we ask for your co-operation in parking carefully.
- Parents are not allowed to park in the staff car park or in Gattison House car park.
- Please do not let your children play on any equipment, or climb on the walls, etc, prior to or after school
- Your child is in your care until they are safely inside the school building at 8.45 am.